Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 by Melanie
Welcome to Episode 10 of "Don't Quit Your Day Job: The Podcast!" where Melanie rants about the remake of THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN, Jerry stumbles across a special kind of action figure, and more things are dredged up from the past for your amusement.
- Melanie prefers throwing iron to Curves
- Remaking THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN -- why?
- Melanie really, really, REALLY hates bad time travel paradoxes
- When writers write themselves into a corner
- Look, it's Jesus Barbie!
- "Being saved is hard."
- Making Bondage Barbies in Holland
- Melanie's rather good at sculpting little penises
- Tales of the Rubber Ball
- Gaffer Tape, Nipples and Thongs -- oh, my!
- We have voicemail:
- Voicemail from Dan
- Voicemail from Patrick
- Melanie has to explain a bit more about the whole teacher thing
- "I still have a thing for you, Ms. Allen..."
- We have email:
- Email from Walt
- Secrets of the Industry:
Maintain suspension of disbelief
- Melanie will be at A-Kon this weekend
Send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on our listener line: 206-666-4187
Thanks to Sweet Diss and the Comebacks (http://www.myspace.com/comebacks) for permission to use clips from "Dunder and Dwightning" as our theme music. Go buy their stuff, people!