Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 by Melanie
Welcome to Episode 18 of "Don't Quit Your Day Job: The Podcast!" where Melanie is joined by Mary the Sober Girl of A Drink To Be Sober while Jerry travels to the Land of Lincoln to be with his love.
- The guestest with the bestest
- Frodo -- half the puppy he was
- Melanie hates pilling her cat, because it makes her feel like Sybil's mother
- Expressing the anal glands and why it's good to wear glasses while doing so
- Melanie says go see WALL*E -- it's fabulous
- Mary is strong woth the Animation-fu
- How to use an anniversary present at the slot machines
- Melanie makes a financially responsible decision, dammit
- Old people have a habit of dying at the most inopportune times
- Melanie is one traveling girl this fall
- Rent-A-Litter -- the next new transportation fad
- Mary took a hit from an overweight chihuahua (CHIHUAHUA!)
- Melanie misses her body of water
- Turning your loved ones into jewelry with LifeGem
- We have email!
- DQ Rick
Send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on our listener line: 206-666-4187
Thanks to Sweet Diss and the Comebacks (http://www.myspace.com/comebacks) for permission to use clips from "Dunder and Dwightning" as our theme music. Go buy their stuff, people!