DQYDJ 102: Sucky Sucky Five Dollah Not Here Tonight

Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 by Melanie

(36:50 - 42.2 MB)


Welcome to Episode 102 of "Don't Quit Your Day Job: The Podcast!" where Jerry extolls iTunes U, Stacy is on sabbatical, Patrick is getting funny looks from the neighborhood, and Melanie is living in the Weather Hellmouth.

NEW CONTEST!

Yes, we're giving away more books! Call our voicemail line at 206-666-4187 and leave your best version of "Sabre Dance" (vocal, instrumental, on the bagpipes -- we don't care) and win a copy of Melanie's book Sabre Dance, along with a limited edition DQYDJ pin issued for Gay Days 2009. Call in now!


We have voicemail!
Luna

Send us email: dqydjpodcast@gmail.com
Send us voicemail: 206-666-4187


SHADY BUSINESS
Girls, Guns, Gangsters and Guffaws!
CONKLIN'S BARN II
DINNER THEATRE
P.O. Box 310
Goodfield, IL 61742
(309) 965-2545
3/11/10 though 5/2/10

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Miranda |

    So, I'm multitasking: listening to the podcast and browsing my normal sites, and I hear "MIRANDA! Get off the damned desk, we're recording." ha ha. Nice to know that my name is what comes to mind when Patrick mentions pussy hair in his mouth. (I know... Miranda/Minerva... easy confusion, but it was pretty funny).

     
  2. Melanie |

    I was looking at your name in the show notes, and that's how I got them mixed up. I am covered with shame. Sticky, warm, slightly bleachy-smelling shame.

    Oh, wait. That's not shame. PATRICK, GODDAMNIT...

     
  3. Miranda |

    I put this on Pat's Facebook because I thought it was just funny and he told me I should post it as my entry into the contest. ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emSK1llHkZ4

     
  4. Melanie |

    *blink*blink*
    ...

    ...

    ...okay. That counts, and you are entered into the contest. Now I have to go find large amounts of alcohol to wipe this video from my memory...

     

Post a Comment