Trick or Treat!

Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 by Pat Gaik

Happy Halloween, everybody! In celebration, I'll share some pics from my old local cable tv show. I used to go to the local costume house every year and get made over! We'd then try to go out and film a scene somewhere. Year one: I was a much-older-than-teenage werewolf.

Year two, Phantom! I wanted to go somewhere and sing Music of the Night, but we opted for a Chaney-esque silent scene.

Year three: Hunchback! When we went to a gigantic church and I climbed around in the filthy belfrey - that one was pretty impressive.

And finally, the drag year, which, no surprise, led to them not using me as a host anymore! I assume they got complaints, but the show was canceled shortly thereafter when the cable company was bought out. Mae West, Carol Channing, Norma Desmond!

Good times!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Stacy |

    Awesome pics Pat! LOLOL

     

Post a Comment