Russell T. Davies, you heartless pigfucker

Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 by Melanie

It's 7:27 AM and we just finished watching all five eps of Torchwood: Children of Earth. After picking my jaw up from the floor, I asked the Bodacious Brit why his countrymen felt the uncontrollable urge to burn everything to the ground, then piss on the ashes.

"It's a hobby," he replied.

Yes, CHILDREN OF EARTH was amazing and powerful storytelling. I'm not knocking that. But DAMN, Russell...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Walt |

    Okay, although the series didn't have an American happy ending, it was still fucking amazing. I loved every second of it, even the parts that angered me and made me mad and made me vow to burn the Beeb to the ground. I have to say that the 4-5-6 was possibly the scariest alien I've ever seen on this show, DW or just about any show going. Scared the crap out of me.

    The show was absolutely brilliant and I was glued to it unlike any other show in recent memory. The acting was amazing, the format worked so well for this show. I don't know where they can go from here, but I'm hopeful that we'll see a new incarnation of Torchwood.

     

Post a Comment