New Doctor Who Logo!

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 by Pat Gaik


Not sure how I feel about it yet. But it's fun watching the Doctor Who forum implode.

Okay...here's an alternate version. It's really starting to grow on me.


According to the accompanying article from SFX:
"A quick update. This alternative arrangement of the logo has gone up gone the BBC publicity site, so maybe that answers our earlier question about how the logo might appear in the opening titles. Or maybe not. And we've also been contacted by the BBC to tell us that the the "Doctor Who" lettering should be referred to as "the logo" while the police box graphic is "the insignia". So no you know."

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Jacqueline |

    I can't comment on the Dr. Who insignia/logo thingy.

    But I wanted to comment on episode 78 where Patrick says that he cringes hearing his own voice.

    This he says after that beautiful song in Episode 77...please.

    Patrick trust me, you've got a gorgeous voice.

    Soon I'll be able to comment on current episodes...;-)

     
  2. Walt |

    I *will* comment on the new logo. I like it, but I don't think I like it for the show. It seems like this would be what the logo of a Doctor Who animated series would look like to me, if that makes any sense.

    I don't hate it, it's just going to take some time to get used to.

     
  3. Scotty |

    instead of changing the logo, I wish they'd change the damn awful actor who plays Dr Who now.
    oh gosh, I forced myself to watch 2 episodes last week... cringe worthy.
    the name Nicholas Cage came to mind! :-O
    that's how bad I thought he was.

     
  4. Pat Gaik |

    OMG Scotty - you can't be talking about David Tennant - the best Doctor there's ever been? What episodes did you watch?

     

Post a Comment