What's got two thumbs and is a moron?

Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 by Melanie

*pinches bridge of nose and sighs*

Yeah, see, I kinda accidentally deleted my track for Ep 90 when I was recording the opener and the song we wrote for it (yes, I sing. Not as beautifully as the Nathan Lane of Mid-Central Illinois DInner Theater, mind you, but I can carry a tune). Normally I copy my track to my desktop as soon as it's recorded, but this time I didn't and I was deleting test files from Audio Hijack Pro's recording bin, and I got a little carried away, there...

So, um, we need to re-record it.

Which we will, just as soon as I can gather together the Usual Suspects. So stay tuned, and, uh, sorry!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Walt |

    I think you should just re-record your track and merge it with the others. I think that would be hilarious to listen to!

     
  2. Melanie |

    Oh, dear God -- we've talked about doing this before, but I don't even want to think about having to recreate what I said accurately. And inaccurately just isn't an option for this particular episode -- I mean, come on, I had a 22-year-old dream come true!

     

Post a Comment