E MAILS FROM OUR LISTENERS

Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 by Stacy

THIS IS THE PART OF THE SHOW WHERE IF YOU SEND IN AN E MAIL, IT WILL BE NOT ONLY BE READ ON THE AIR, BUT ONE OF US, PROBABLY STACY OR PAT, WILL POST IT ON OUR WEBSITE!

BLATANTLY.

WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.

OFTEN MISSPELLED AND SOMETIMES DOCTORED FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES.

HELL, I MAY EVEN MAKE SOME UP COME TO THINK OF IT! HOWEVER, THIS ONE WASNT.

REALLY.

NO, REALLY.

I SWEAR.


>Where the hell are Jerry& Stacey?! (*Stacy's note: My name, Stacy, is spelled without the benefit of an e. My parents were poor and couldn't afford one.)
>
>
>Scotty
>
>*Ps- I don't really care. But you asked us to email and ask. So I did. (*Stacy's note: He cares. He cares deeply. I mean, I dont know good old Scotty personally or anything but I can feel these things you know? I'm sensitive like that. Ask anybody...well not anybody....Pat will agree ---but Melanie will tell you I have all the sensitivity of a wildebeast. She doesnt know the real me.)
>
>However, I do think it was mean of yuou guys to edit all that
>Skypeiness into her parts on last show. Doing that in
>post-production, just so she would appear less is very very mean!! (*Stacy's note: I agree and I think something should be done about it!!! Jerry should give her a STERN talking to! I would do it but every time I criticize her I end up with bruises......compound fractures.....or internal bleeding and she's staying at my house next weekend and I'd like to get through the holidays intact thank-you-very-much!)
>
>...but I LOVE it

> Scotty






Dear Scotty,

It IS terribly mean that Melanie puts in all that Skypeyness into my casts isnt it? She does this on purpose because she's jealous.

Of what?!?!

I have no idea.....

but it's obvious that its a case of blatant jealousy! Thank you for writing in about that Scott!

Stacy the DQYDJ newsgirl

PS. I'm on the next one but I think Melanie has done something with Jerry. She's like that you know.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Who decided to give her posting permission again?

    Anonymous *NOT PAT*

     
  2. Melanie |

    Don't look at me -- I changed the password.

     

Post a Comment