Listening to Pod Is My CoPilot 144 and shaking my head...

Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 by Melanie


Patrick, you are so dead. Also, Ep. 105 is up despite the fact that it took three hours to edit and I was up until 2:00 AM Sunday night to get it uploaded, so bite me, and I will do my best to get Ep. 106 up by tomorrow (you know damn well we've been having technical difficulties, AND I've had houseguests, AND it's con season, so stop whining and suck it up...).

Taffy -- the day Patrick gets me off is the day Lindsey Lohan enters a nunnery.

Taylor -- my best to Babaloo, pumpkin. Cutting down on the caffeine can only be a goodness.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Babaloo 4 U |

    Thank you...doing much better. :)

     
  2. divy |

    i haven't listened to 144 yet, but i saw the title and i snorted. hello blumpkins indeed.

    i loved the last ep, btw. so nice to have you all back together, like a dysfunctional family reunion :D

     

Post a Comment