DQYDJ 40: Snippety Snip Snip

Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 by Melanie

EP 40: Snippety Snip Snip (48:51)


Welcome to Episode 40 of "Don't Quit Your Day Job: The Podcast!" where Patrick waxes moist about the opening night of THE ODD COUPLE, Jerry muses about the wonder that is Apple, Melanie splices together two separate recording sessions, and Stacy bitches about not being loved enough.

  • We have email!
    • Kathy
    • Tom

Send us email: dqydjpodcast@gmail.com
Call us on our listener line: 206-666-4187

Thanks to Sweet Diss and the Comebacks (http://www.myspace.com/comebacks) for permission to use clips from "Dunder and Dwightning" as our theme music. Go buy their stuff, people!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

7 Comments

  1. Walt |

    You know what? You bitches keep getting better and better and I hate you all for it. Do you hear me? Seething Hatred!!

    Jerry, I just got my iPhone two days ago and I'm in L-O-V-E. Tell me which applications I need to have for it.

    Mel, I love what you did with your editing this time around. Splicing both shows together sounded like it wouldn't work so well, but I was very impressed at the result. You rock!

    Stacy, I am absolutely loving the addition of you to the show.

    Pat, you know I adore you, too.

     
  2. Unknown |

    Thank you, pumpkin! We do our best, and seething hatred is music to our shell-pink ears!

     
  3. Stacy |

    THANK YOU WALT!!!

     
  4. Stacy |

    *At least *SOMEBODY* likes Patrick and I....*sniffle*

     
  5. Pat Gaik |

    Even if I was an afterthought...*sniffle*

     
  6. Nessa |

    I think you did a good job putting the show together Mel! And I love everyone here ;)

     
  7. Anonymous |

    What a great show Stacy and Patrick have. It is so nice to see that you too let Melanie and Jerry visit. Although I am wondering how much longer you will allow them to think it is their show. Oh well I can keep the secret if necessary. After all I am hoping to go to Texas one day and have somewhere to swim in the middle of winter.

    Seriously Patrick keep up the great work and Stacy well we all know how much I love you.

    Do you know if the hostage takers would let us pay for Jerry in m & m's? See what you can find out.

    Mel and Jer you guys are good to.

     

Post a Comment